Monday, May 4, 2009



Furby, tea, and GANgsta RAp.





CHECK OUT DA SITUATION B.








On a different note, I'm reading A Philosophy of Fear by Lars Svensden. So far crudely stated, it's a pussy book. However I'm searching for a place to sink my teeth in the saucy more nihilistic parts, although it seems that about 12 pages in it's beggining to awake the hidden little schizophrenic that hides inside my small intestines.


I've added a new word to my vocabulary. Z00ked (courtesy of Harold Paz and possibly Soulja Boy). Shall i use it in a sentence? i shall.

I'm looking forward to this weekend, in order to fulfill my dreams of getting completely zooked.. till the next day.

Anyway if find you need any tracks covering your auditory satisfaction while zooked, I suggest this. they're quite adorable.




sounds like a gypsy christmas dance party..

PEACE LOVE FROM ABOVE xxo,
eMtasy

No comments:

Post a Comment